Certificate Program (Cert.): Certificate in Christian Studies
File completion deadline: May 15 for SU starts, August 15 for FA starts, January 15 for SP starts
- Application Form
- Personal History Essay
- Official Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions where more than one semester of coursework was taken
- 4 references; 1 pastoral
- $50 Nonrefundable Application Fee
- Background Check (run by the Admissions Office)
- A personal interview may be required upon request by the Admissions Committee
Personal History Essay:
M.A., M.Div., Cert., Unc. applicants:
- Share your life story, including at what point you began your relationship with Jesus Christ. Talk about your growth since that time and what brings you to apply to Seminary at this season in your life. Include your thoughts on how you would like to see your faith grow during your time in Seminary.
- What draws you to your desired major/area of study? What is your intended outcome upon degree completion? Why is that career or ministry choice meaningful to you?
- Discuss a local, national, and/or international issue and why you are passionate about it.