Asbury Seminary will host a luncheon to help you learn more about several lifelong learning opportunities. Join us March 7 at noon for a complimentary luncheon, immediately following Ministry Conference. The luncheon will last an hour or less.
During the luncheon, you will chat with the Doctor of Ministry Director about next steps. Other topics of conversation include the following.
- Learn about the unique aspects of Asbury’s D.Min. program
- Chat about your dissertation project
- Learn about the Admissions process
- Discover ways to afford an Asbury D.Min.
- Any additional questions you may have
If you cannot attend the campus preview, but are still interested in a D.Min. it is not a problem. We host weekly D.Min. eluncheons with the D.Min. Director to help you learn more. Visit asbury.to/eluncheon for more information and to register.
Discover opportunities to grow discipleship in your church through the Lay Mobilization Institute.
- Learn about next year’s conferences and events. Receive a discount!
- We foster a team-based model (clergy and laity together) for discipleship, mission and ministry.
- Learn about our regional and campus-based offerings for you and your team.