New Student Orientation
Seminary is an incredible journey, preparing a person’s heart and mind to answer God’s call. Asbury Seminary desires to help you begin this journey with the proper attitude and resources.
Therefore, the Seminary has structured its New Student Orientation to achieve the following:
- Celebrate the work God has done in the lives of the new students.
- Create opportunities for new students and their families to ready their hearts and minds for the upcoming formational journey of seminary.
- Orient students to the Seminary and surrounding community.
- Give new students key tools and information to easily handle the business of being a student.
- Provide an environment for new students to enter into community with faculty, staff and other students.
The Office of Student Services strongly recommends all new students attend an orientation at one of the geophysical campuses. Extended Learning (ExL) students are welcome to attend an orientation at the geophysical campus closest to them.
Each geophysical campus will host an orientation at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters.
Upcoming New Student Orientation Dates
- Spring 2013: February 6 -7
- Fall 2013: August 28-29
Florida Dunnam Campus
- Spring 2013: February 2
- Fall 2013: August 24
To register for orientation, please visit the NSO registration page (you will need your oneATS username & password) and let us know if you are bringing your spouse and/or children. Please note that childcare and meals will be provided for the whole of orientation. If you have questions or need assistance you may also contact us through email. The Asbury Seminary students, faculty, staff and administration eagerly await you! We pray this transition is smooth and enjoyable.