Lay Mobilization eLuncheons
Since most congregations can’t come to campus for a preview, we’re coming to you. Join the Director of the Lay Mobilization Institute each Monday at 12 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time to learn more.
The eLuncheon will last an hour or less. During the session, you will:
- Chat with the LMI director, Dr. Bryan Sims
- Learn how to build a clergy-lay ministry team that multiplies disciples in your church
- Locate an LMI offering near you
How do I register?
- Visit the eLuncheon Registration page.
- Select the date you wish to attend the eluncheon by clicking the appropriate date on the calendar.
- Click the blue registration button on the right hand side of your screen.
- Enter your first and last name and email address in the fillable forms, clicking “Register Now” when complete.
- You will see a “Registration Confirmed” screen. Select okay.
- Check your email inbox. You will receive a meeting invitation from Webex with a link to join the meeting at the appropriate date and time.
How do I join the eluncheon?
- Use the link from your email invitation to join.
- Sign in at least 15 minutes ahead of time to make sure that Webex is running correctly on your computer.
- Mute yourself to eliminate background noise.
- Install a plug-in as Webex prompts.
- After logging in, select either your phone or computer for audio. A screen will prompt you to do so. Make your choice and follow the instructions on screen to call in or test your computer speakers and microphone.
- If you are calling internationally, use the VOIP option on your computer to avoid international charges. If you call in using the toll number in this email, you will be charged for an international call.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org