Asbury Seminary and Scrip-Safe® International have partnered together to provide our students with access to Transcripts on Demand™, a secure online transcript ordering service. Official transcripts can be requested using this ordering system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Transcript payment is made at the time of the order through the secure site using Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®.
The Office of the Registrar will process transcript orders from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays and other dates when the seminary is closed. Official transcripts will be released according to the processing time you select in your order and only after all accounts with the Seminary are paid. Regular processing time on transcripts is two to three business days; expedited processing and shipping options are available.
The seminary calendar is located at the following link: http://www.asburyseminary.edu/calendar and on the academic calendar in the current academic catalog located at: http://www.asburyseminary.edu/catalog.
- $5.00 per transcript for regular processing (2-3 business days).
- Expedited office processing (same day processing) is an additional $5.00 per transcript.
- A $2.25 online processing fee is added to each transcript order.
- Expedited shipping options are available at an additional cost. Further details and cost information are available at the ordering site.
- The Transcripts on Demand™ ordering system can be accessed by logging into the seminary’s secure portal (oneATS) and going to the following:
- Current students: AIS Tab>>Student>>Registrar’s Office>>Order Official Transcript
- Alumni: AIS Tab>>Alumni>>Order Official Transcript
- The Transcripts on Demand ordering system can also be accessed by going to: https://iwantmytranscript.com/asburyseminary.
- Official transcripts can be requested in person at the Office of the Registrar on the Kentucky Campus or at the reception desk on the Florida Dunnam Campus.
- For additional information or assistance, please contact the Office of the Registar at 859.858.2197 or 859.858.2207.
Unofficial Academic Record
Please note that unofficial academic records only reflect courses completed and grades received. They do not verify degree completion.
Active students and graduates can access and print their unofficial academic records through Asbury Theological Seminary’s secure portal (oneATS):
- Current students: AIS Tab>>Student>>Registrar’s Office>>Academic Record
- Alumni: AIS Tab>>Alumni>>Academic Record