M.A. in Christian Leadership
The Master of Arts in Christian Leadership program equips persons to function effectively in a variety of leadership positions. The program serves future leaders who are called to local church settings, para-church organizations, college student development or in the marketplace.
- Commit to cultivate holy love of God and neighbor demonstrated by a knowledge of and practice in the Christian disciplines including works of service, with particular attention to a Wesleyan understanding of the means of grace.
- Articulate and integrate knowledge of Scripture and Wesleyan theology with the study of leadership and organizational theory.
- Apply skills and competencies necessary for forming and developing leaders, leading teams and organizations, and leading change.
- Increasingly embody relational practices in regard to self and others, arising from the Trinitarian image of God in humanity.
- Demonstrate a developing passion for stewarding the mission of God through cultural and organizational analysis and contextualization in increasingly complex environments.
- Increasingly embrace the practice of adaptive leadership as they learn together with others through challenges